Thanks to its rich set of vitamins and minerals, ginger root is widely used in folk medicine. Its unique properties are used to treat many diseases, including the genital organs. Ginger for male potency can be used in the form of decoctions, tinctures, wine and other drinks, the recipes of which will be given in this article.
Composition and natural properties of ginger root
The odorless root has many beneficial advantages.
This exotic plant contains more than 400 substances useful for the human body, among which the most notable are:
- vitamins of group B, as well as C, E and K;
- macro and microelements: iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc;
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids;
- organic acids: caprylic, linoleic, oleic;
- essential oils;
- essential amino acids;
The specific smell of ginger is given by the substance zingiberen, which also improves the metabolic processes of the human body. A pungent spicy taste is provided by gingerol, a natural resin that helps reduce the risk of malignant neoplasms.
The following medicinal properties of ginger root have been studied and used in modern medicine:
- wound healing;
The positive effects of ginger are shown in the following cases:
- to improve the functioning of the digestive system - increases appetite, promotes the production of gastric juice, accelerates metabolism in the body, eliminates bloating, colic and flatulence;
- for colds - relieves cough, kills pathogenic viruses, has a general strengthening effect on the body;
- for atherosclerosis - reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood, cleanses blood vessels;
- to improve brain activity - improves memory;
- if overweight - helps cleanse the body and lose weight;
- for the treatment of dental diseases - strengthens the teeth, reduces bleeding from the gums.
Ginger is good for the whole body.
In addition, ginger is a powerful antioxidant that removes radionuclides, toxins and other harmful substances from the body. Helps strengthen the body's defenses and recovery after strenuous physical exertion or long-term illness.
How does ginger affect potency in men
Oriental medicine has been using ginger root to increase male potency for thousands of years. No wonder the word "ginger" is translated from the Chinese language as "masculinity".
The effect of ginger on potency in men is due to the chemical composition of this extraordinary plant:
- zinc is a stimulant of the production of testosterone, the main male hormone;
- vitamin B6 makes blood vessel walls elastic and promotes greater blood flow to the pelvic organs;
- cineole relieves fatigue and depression, gives a sexual mood;
- vitamin B9 strengthens the heart muscle;
- vitamins C and E support immunity, give the strength and energy necessary for a full sex life.
Many doctors recommend using ginger in combination with honey and other products for the prevention and treatment of inflammation of the prostate gland, which can cause a decrease in potency.
Ginger should be used to increase potency if the problem is caused by psychogenic factors: physical and mental fatigue, fear of "not being up to", various fears and phobias.
How does ginger root affect male potency? Due to the intense rush of blood to the genitals, ginger, no worse than drugs, causes a stable and lasting erection.
Many traditional healers recommend using ginger for impotence and impotence, predicting amazing results.
Indications for use of ginger
Ginger root can effectively overcome sexual problems in men of any age. In particular, it is recommended for people over the age of 45-50, as it is during these years that signs of decreased potency and decreased libido appear.
The main indications for using ginger in the diet are:
- erectile dysfunction;
- decreased libido;
- premature ejaculation.
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action, the root can be used in various inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system. According to urologists, ginger for prostatitis can also be used as part of complex therapy.
Sexual problems often occur in overweight men. In this case, to increase potency, it is also necessary to use ginger, which helps to normalize body weight.
How to properly use ginger for potency
How to properly take ginger for potency in men? It can be eaten fresh by chewing a small slice cut from the root twice a day. But it is better to prepare aromatic and healthy decoctions, tinctures or wine from ginger, the most popular recipes of which are given below.
Fresh or dried and crushed roots are used to make ginger drinks. To add flavor, pieces of fruit, berries, spices or herbs are added.
- Ginger tea for male potency with garlic.Combine 1 teaspoon of grated root with 4 minced garlic cloves. Pour 250 ml of boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Drink at night for 2 weeks. Despite the unpleasant taste, this tea is deadly;
- Ginger decoction with honey.Peel a small piece of ginger and cut it into slices. Pour 300 ml of boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Drink after meals in small sips 2 times a day.
Ginger can be prepared in powder rather than fresh. In this case, its dosage should be halved.
Root in brine
Pickled ginger or gari is a traditional Japanese dish that complements sushi. In this form, ginger also has all the beneficial properties, so it can be eaten to increase potency during a romantic encounter.
To marinate the ginger you will need:
- 100 g of fresh root;
- 120 ml of rice vinegar;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt;
- 50 ml of water.
Cut the ginger into slices, rub with salt and leave for half an hour. Pour the vinegar into the water and add the sugar, heat slightly. Rinse the salt from the root pieces, transfer to a glass jar and cover with brine. Put in a cool place for 3 days.
A properly prepared gari should have a delicate pink color and a pleasant spicy, refreshing flavor.
Ginger, honey and lemon remedies
Ginger, lemon and honey are wonderful warming and stimulating agents for male potency. You can use the following recipes:
- Honey with ginger.Peel and grate a large ginger root. Fold into a glass container, pour 500 ml of liquid honey and mix thoroughly. Soak in a dark place for 2 weeks, then take 1 tablespoon in the evening with an herbal tea or herbal tea.
- Lemon ginger.Peel 250 g of fresh ginger and cut into thin slices. Squeeze the juice of 3 large lemons. Pour the lemon juice over the ginger, add 5 tablespoons of honey. Store the product in the refrigerator. Take 50 ml morning and evening with water or tea.
Ginger and honey are good for the whole body.
Experienced men recommend before sexual intercourse to eat a circle of lemon, smeared with honey and sprinkled with ground ginger. They claim that this remedy helps prepare for a strong erection and provides an unforgettable sexual encounter.
There are several recipes for making ginger tincture with alcohol, vodka or plain water to increase potency. We offer two of the simplest and most effective:
- Alcohol tincture.Pass 100 g of root through a meat grinder, pour 500 ml of medical alcohol or vodka. If you wish, you can add 2-3 lemon wedges and 2 tablespoons of honey. Insist 12-14 days in a dark room, shaking from time to time. Filter the finished drink and bottle it. Drink 1 tablespoon on an empty stomach in the morning with water.
- Dye on water. Grind 50 g of root, pour 300 ml of water and boil. Insist on a water bath for 2 hours, then strain and add 3 teaspoons of honey. Drink 50 ml before meals three times a day.
Various spices can be added to ginger infusions: cinnamon, coriander, nutmeg to improve aroma and taste.
Many men prefer to drink ginger wine rather than traditional champagne during a romantic date. Experts say that this drink not only warms and relaxes, but also promotes a constant erection and increases potency. You can make homemade ginger wine using the following recipe:
- ½ ginger root;
- 500 ml of dry red wine;
- zest of an orange or a lemon;
- cinnamon or nutmeg;
- 50 g of sugar.
Add the spices and sugar to the wine, heat to 500 ° C. Pour in the zest and grated ginger. Insist for at least 2 hours, then strain and drink in small sips, enjoying the spicy spicy taste.
White wine can also be used for mulled wine.
A small piece of ginger root will help give your morning cup of coffee a unique aroma, as well as tune you into a sexy mood and increase potency.
According to the classic recipe, it is necessary to brew coffee in a Turkish, taking 1 teaspoon of grated ginger root for 1 tablespoon of ground coffee. If you wish, you can add a little lemon zest to the drink, which will add spice and improve the taste.
Contraindications and side effects
Ginger is a wonderful remedy that can help not only with impotence or potency problems, but also with many other diseases. However, this root may not always be useful.
Contraindications for taking ginger are as follows:
- pathology of the liver and biliary tract;
- hemorrhoids and other diseases accompanied by bleeding;
- arterial hypertension;
- ischemic heart disease.
Also, you should not use ginger if you are individually intolerant to this plant and if you are allergic to its components.
Sometimes, after eating ginger, such unpleasant phenomena may appear: nausea, belching, flatulence, heartburn, diarrhea, inflammation of the oral mucosa, pain in the stomach. In this case, the use of the root should be stopped and medical attention should be sought.
It is worth waiting for the results and when
Ginger, unlike tablets, is a natural remedy for increasing potency. Therefore, you should not expect an immediate effect from him, as from popular pills. You have to constantly put on the healing root for weeks or months. So he will show a stable result and keep his male strength for a long time.